SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- “Stairway to Sustainability” – SOCRATES project video rev…November 18, 2019
- Solvometallurgical separation of Y and Eu in chloride media beats hydro rou…November 8, 2019
- Open Position for a Professor in METAL RECOVERY FROM MINERAL FLOWSNovember 6, 2019
- GaCl3 and AlCl3 can be separated by n-Dodecane based on solubility differen…October 9, 2019
- Registration now open for EIT RawMaterials Symposium AWAREOctober 9, 2019