SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- GaCl3 and AlCl3 can be separated by n-Dodecane based on solubility differen…October 9, 2019
- Registration now open for EIT RawMaterials Symposium AWAREOctober 9, 2019
- Suitable polar solvents enhance metal separations in liquid-liquid extracti…August 30, 2019
- On the degradation of choline chloride-carboxylic acid deep eutectic solven…August 8, 2019
- JRC report on CRM recovery from mining waste & landfillsJuly 26, 2019