SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- New process to recover indium from iron-rich solutionsDecember 12, 2018
- Meet our SIM² KU Leuven researcher: Rayco LommelenDecember 4, 2018
- Recovering rare earths from old TVs and computer screensDecember 1, 2018
- Science for Society: interview with Binnemans and JonesNovember 29, 2018
- Networking on CRMs: NEMO, CROCODILE and DEMETER present!November 26, 2018