SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- Nickel-copper-nickel coating removal from Nd‒Fe‒B and Sm‒Co permanent magne…May 28, 2019
- Very selective process developed to recover germanium from iron-rich soluti…May 23, 2019
- Open position: Financieel & Administratief Manager (FAM)April 23, 2019
- Green slag valorisation is now an industrial success storyApril 11, 2019
- Chemiemagazine features SIM²’s view on critical metalsApril 8, 2019