SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- Selective roasting of NdFeB magnets for ionic liquids leaching intensificat…December 23, 2019
- Breaking news: SIM² recognised as KU Leuven Institute for Sustainable Metal…December 17, 2019
- Public acceptance of mining and recycling in Europe: six recommendationsDecember 13, 2019
- “Stairway to Sustainability” – SOCRATES project video rev…November 18, 2019
- Solvometallurgical separation of Y and Eu in chloride media beats hydro rou…November 8, 2019