SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- On the degradation of choline chloride-carboxylic acid deep eutectic solven…August 8, 2019
- JRC report on CRM recovery from mining waste & landfillsJuly 26, 2019
- Martina Orefice obtains PhD on recovery of metal values from REE permanent …July 24, 2019
- New solvometallurgical method to remove coating from REE permanent magnetsJuly 23, 2019
- Electrodeposition of indium from trihexyl(tetradecyl)phosphonium chlorideJuly 22, 2019