SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- G. Bailey & 7th Trilateral Critical MaterialsOctober 19, 2017
- Symposium on Social License to Operate (21-2-18)October 19, 2017
- DEMETER video wins prize during EC JRC conferenceSeptember 28, 2017
- ELFM IV Symposium programme & registrationSeptember 21, 2017
- EC publishes new list of Critical Raw MaterialsSeptember 20, 2017