SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- Register for Summer School To mine or not to mineApril 24, 2018
- New Policy Brief on bauxite residue reprocessingApril 18, 2018
- New “TED-talk” on Enhanced Landfill Mining (ELFM)April 17, 2018
- A new association for the global REE industryApril 5, 2018
- Non-aqueous SX provides enhanced separationsApril 2, 2018