SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- EU “Raw Materials Week” 2018October 8, 2018
- Quo vadis SIM MaRes? Can low-grade residues be valorised?September 28, 2018
- Deep Eutectic Solvents, Fifty Shades of Grey and BrexitSeptember 25, 2018
- Milestone biohydrometallurgy event in Orléans on 10-10-2018September 20, 2018
- Prof. Binnemans wins LeCoq de Boisbaudran award at ICfE-10September 17, 2018