SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- ELFM IV (February 2018): Six lessons learnedFebruary 19, 2018
- ELFM IV Symposium testimonial video now availableFebruary 14, 2018
- The rare-earth element Balance Problem revisitedFebruary 12, 2018
- Umicore announces battery production investmentsFebruary 10, 2018
- ELFM IV Symposium book has been releasedFebruary 8, 2018