SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- Selective REE recovery from bauxite residue slagsJanuary 28, 2019
- Meet our SIM² KU Leuven researcher: Joren van SteeJanuary 28, 2019
- Metal recovery from spent samarium-cobalt magnetsJanuary 28, 2019
- New video released on first recyclable e-motor (EU DEMETER)January 22, 2019
- Reclaiming the treasure hidden in old CRT monitors and TVsJanuary 17, 2019