SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- Binnemans obtains prestigious ERC PoC Grant for lithium refiningAugust 3, 2020
- Solvometallurgical cobalt recovery from Li-ion battery cathode materialsJune 25, 2020
- SOCRATES paper on gold extraction lauded as ‘2020 HOT Green Chemistry…June 16, 2020
- Separation of precious & base metals from halide media using undiluted…June 15, 2020
- KU Leuven Institute SIM²: a new take on circular economyMay 13, 2020