SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- Counter-current ionic liquid metathesis reduces environmental impactJanuary 21, 2022
- Recovery of copper, zinc and lead from photovoltaic panel residuesJanuary 19, 2022
- Enhancing metal separation by non-aqueous solvent extraction: a critical re…January 11, 2022
- New Thematic Section on extractive waste in Journal of Sustainable Metallur…December 15, 2021
- Closing the loop in ion flotation using solvometallurgyNovember 26, 2021