SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- Understanding the electrodeposition behaviour of galliumSeptember 8, 2021
- Recovery of REEs from spent fluorescent lamps using methanesulfonic acid (M…August 26, 2021
- Why does only ferric chloride facilitate efficient lithium extraction with …July 2, 2021
- Closed-loop process for Co & REE recovery from NdFeB magnetsJuly 2, 2021
- A novel method to determine chloride impurities in liquids using WDXRFJune 16, 2021