SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- A novel method to determine chloride impurities in liquids using WDXRFJune 16, 2021
- Antimony recovery from lead-rich drosses originating from a lead smelterMay 26, 2021
- A predictive thermodynamic model for cobalt solvent extraction processesMay 19, 2021
- 5 lessons learned from NEMO’s event on remining extractive waste (April 202…May 4, 2021
- Electrodeposition of neodymium and dysprosium from organic electrolytesApril 23, 2021