SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- KU Leuven Institute SIM²: a new take on circular economyMay 13, 2020
- Solvometallurgical process for extraction of copper from sulphidic ore mine…May 4, 2020
- A new solvent extraction system for lithium purification from brinesApril 24, 2020
- SIM² is dead, long live KU Leuven Institute for Sustainable Metals and Mine…April 22, 2020
- New video: The Missing Link of the Circular Economy 2.0April 15, 2020