SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- Global perspectives on reprocessing of mine tailings (High-level expert pan…May 10, 2022
- SIM² wins prestigious HE project on battery-grade Ni/Co production (ENICON)April 20, 2022
- Cobalt recovery from Li-ion batteries using solvoleaching & solvent ex…April 1, 2022
- ETN SULTAN releases new video: “Waste from the past, houses for the future”January 26, 2022
- Counter-current ionic liquid metathesis reduces environmental impactJanuary 21, 2022