The Bruker S2 PICOFOX is a benchtop spectrometer for fast quantitative and semi-quantitative multi-element microanalysis of liquids using the principle of total reflection X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy (TXRF). Detection limits are in the ppb and ppm range, so that the technique is optimally suited for trace element analysis.
- Element range: Mo excitation: Al to U (with exception of Mo to Ru)
- Concentration: ppb to 100 %
- Sample types: liquids
- X-ray tube: 50 W metal-ceramic, max. 50 kV, 1 mA air-cooled, Mo target
- Detector: Peltier-cooled Silicon Drift Detector
- Energy resolution <149 eV at 100 kcps
- Autosampler with 25 positions