SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- Rare-earth recycling needs market intervention (Nature Reviews Materials)March 29, 2021
- Oxidative dissolution of metals in organic solvents: a critical reviewMarch 25, 2021
- Interactive launch event for Flanders Metals Valley vzw (31 March, 14-16h)March 3, 2021
- How to recover and purify platinum-group metals from spent autocatalysts?January 29, 2021
- Enhanced separation of neodymium and dysprosium using non-aqueous solvent e…January 4, 2021