SOLVOMET is KU Leuven’s Centre for Solvometallurgy. SOLVOMET’s mission is to support its industrial and RTD partners in the conceptual and practical development of more sustainable solvometallurgical separation processes and new mining chemicals, which are subsequently tested using state-of-the-art lab-scale and mini pilot-scale experimental facilities.
Subscribe to SOLVOMET Newsletter
Latest news items
- Enhanced separation of neodymium and dysprosium using non-aqueous solvent e…January 4, 2021
- The curse of white oil?December 9, 2020
- P. Xanthopoulos wins “Best Oral Presentation Award” at 2020 Intern. AMD Con…December 7, 2020
- Selective leaching of lead from matte and slag of lead smelter plants using…November 23, 2020
- Has SIM² KU Leuven brought us a step closer to rechargeable magnesium batte…November 20, 2020